IT sales specialist f/m/d
IPmotion supports companies and public authorities in freeing their digital strategy from dangerous situations: We reliably connect all types of vehicles to the public Internet and integrate them with tailor-made services and processes. For trains, buses and fire brigades
From now on we are looking for two new colleagues, also part-time.
Your job will be:
- Cross-divisional support of sales in the generation of IT infrastructure projects for buses, railways and special vehicles for fire brigades and rescue services
- mainly telephone consulting for our customers during the planning of the network connection
- Placement of IPmotion as a long-term solution partner with our customers
- Control of the required resources for quotation and concept creation
You bring that with you:
- Training in an IT profession or further IT training with several years of experience in the field of IT sales/IT administration
- comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of networks, mobile communications and applications
- Know-how in the sales business
- first experiences with Public WLAN and with the planning of IT solutions
- Strong interest in new technologies and IT solution approaches
- rhetorical skill, confident manners and presentation talent
That's what we offer you:
- several weeks of induction program and sponsorship by an experienced employee
- long-term perspective with individual development opportunities
- permanent employment relationship
- a secure job in a future-oriented industry
- Have you always wanted to know whether your new team suits you before you apply? Then simply call your new team at the following number: 0641-350999-10
Employees for development/system integration f/m/d
Do you have very good C++ knowledge and if possible have already worked on at least one project in this programming language?
Another programming language, for example C# or Java, is also suitable for you? Do you also have very good Linux system knowledge? We think of
- Structure of the system and important system components,
- and Experience with setting up small (embedded) Linux systems.
That would be a plus, as well as experience in developing for Windows. We expect experience in creating shell scripts (bash) as well as the extremely important soft skills:
- The ability to acquire the necessary knowledge for oneself
- and research topics independently.
If you are also a team player ("Lone Wolves" we need less) apply with references and salary expectations. Please send your mail to jobs@IPmotion.de