Employees for development ML/AI f/m/d
Are you interested in visualizing geographic data using maps? You are enthusiastic about designing, developing and maintaining machine learning models, data visualization and manipulation? Creating machine learning models and maintaining Github/Gitlab repositories is something you enjoy? Then join our team!
- Further development of a model for the prediction of mobile radio availability
- Completed science or engineering degree, e.g. physics, computer science, mathematics or comparable
- Basic Linux administration
- Python scripting
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms (neural networks, regression models)
- Experience with machine learning libraries (Keras, Numpy, Pandas, Sci-Kit Learn)
- Knowledge of data visualization (Bokeh, Folium).
- Development of MLOPs (Machine Learning Operations) concepts using Python libraries (MLflow, MetaFlow).
- PostgresSQL database
- Experience with version control tools (Github, Gitlab).
- Docker (optional)
Still interested? Then please apply at jobs@IPmotion.de
Working student CRM f/m/d
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to support our CRM management and marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining data in our CRM system with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and support various marketing activities.
- You manage and maintain customer data in our CRM system Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- You will be responsible for working with the sales team to ensure accurate and up-to-date customer data.
- You will also support the marketing team with various tasks such as campaign planning, execution and reporting, creating landing pages and other pages on the intranet
- You will be co-responsible for conducting market research to support the development of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- You will also support the team in creating and managing email marketing campaigns using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- You are a student of THM or JLU Gießen and are enrolled as a regular student during the entire period of activity and have completed at least 2 semesters (major in computer science, economics, business administration or other relevant fields).
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in the context of customer relationship management and marketing.
- You are interested in the areas of analytics and customer engagement through email marketing
- You have strong analytical skills and can work independently with minimal supervision
- You have very good knowledge of Excel
- You are fluent in German or fluent in English
Interested? Then please apply at jobs@IPmotion.de